Word Games Pack by 7 Dragons Inc. is now available for all Kindle Fire devices in the Amazon App Store. This great app consists of five exciting word games to improve your vocabulary and have fun with your entire family. Games included in the app are: Word Search, Kriss Kross, Hangman, Quote Falls and Speed Words. Note: We are the developers of this app.
The Free version allows you to explore all five games to your heart’s desire. All games allow you to replay multiple times so that you can play new variations of each game again and again. The Free version has In-App Purchases to unlock locked categories. Most of the games allow you 10 or more free categories as well as variations in settings, timers and difficulty levels. To play additional categories, you can either buy stars to unlock them OR you can get the Paid version.
Please Note: The App lets you buy digital content using real money. You can turn off the ability to make In-App Purchases from the Amazon Store’s Settings Page.
The Paid version of Word Games Pack is available for the low price of $1 and is also available for all Kindle Fire devices.
Word Games Pack
What is available in Word Games Pack? Five great games. Our team has spent a lot of time developing these games for maximum enjoyment and playability – including beautiful graphics and in-depth word/quote lists. At the request of our users, we have added sounds to all games (optional).
- Word Search – 50 categories available in the full game. 3 levels of difficulties, 3 game modes, plus many other settings. Games are randomly generated so you can play the same category over and over. Trophies are available to motivate you to check out all the categories as well as statistics for game play.
- Hangman – 50 categories available to all users. 2 levels of difficulties and 2 options for numbers of tries/guesses available. (I recommend 9 tries so that you see all the phrases associated with each character). Trophies are available to motivate you to check out all the categories as well as statistics for game play. It is well worth purchasing extra stars to check out additional characters in the game.
- Quote Falls – 26 categories with multiple quotes available in each of them. Easy categories include shorter quotes and Hard categories include longer quotes. Various settings and stats available.
- Kriss Kross – 41 categories available in the full game. Games are randomly generated so you can play the same category over and over. Track your game play with statistics.
- Speed Words – Categories for words starting with each letter of the alphabet in the full game. Challenge yourself to see how quickly you can find the required words for each level. Check out the additional game and time modes and statistics for game play. Note: This is an original game by the 7 Dragons team.
The update of the paid version of Word Games Pack increases the number of games from two to five. The original release worked well on the original Kindle Fire, but not on newer versions of the Kindle Fire. Make sure you get the update if you already have purchased the original release.
Word Games Pack is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars on 16 customer reviews based on two games on the original device.
The 5 game version of Word Games Pack on the Nook is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 stars on 354 customer reviews. The Nook store has had all five games out for a while and the reviews can provide additional details for interested users.
The following screenshots show each of the games in play on the Kindle Fire.
Games can have from 9-12 words in them. Choose from 3 game modes of Visible Words, First Letter Visible and Invisible Words. Drag your finger across the word or tap the first and last letter to highlight them. Hints are available.
Play Hangman with 7 or 9 tries available in each game. One hint per game. We have added different graphics and sayings for all purchasable characters: Tart the Apple, Teddy the Teddy Bear, Tiny the Elephant, Lorelei the Mermaid, Bob the Office Worker (my favorite), Juicy the Orange, Cap’n the Pirate, Floppy the Rabbit, Sam the Sheep, and Sunny the Sunflower. Juicy the Orange is shown in the above screenshot.
Quote Falls is a game involving the transcribing of a mixed up quote. Make sure you check out the How To Play section for a walkthrough of how to solve these puzzles. Reveal Letter provides hints as needed.
Kriss Kross is a variation on crossword puzles where you use logic to enter words from the word list into the puzzle grid. Use Hint if you get stuck and Keys to enter words in the grid.
Speed Words provides you with a base word and a number of words that need to be found in a specific period of time. Find the required number of words and you can move on to the next level. See how many levels you can complete and how many game stars you can earn.
If you have any questions or comments on Word Games Pack, please feel free to leave a comment on this post or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.