Our Kindle Calendar App is now out. Just $1 for a feature-packed and easy to use Kindle Calendar App.
It has a ton of features – Recurring Events, Reminders, Option to set Events as Favorites or Birthdays, Daily ToDo Lists, Search, Backup, 9 Backgrounds, Easy access to files to do backup on your PC, 6 Font Sizes, and a lot more.
Do check it out. We think it’s a $10 App for just $1.
Here are some features it would be good to see in a Kindle Calendar App -
- Outlook integration.
- iCalendar integration.
- Email capability.
- Birthday Reminders.
There are a lot of simple books that are being used as Calendars. However, there isn’t really a Calendar App.
What’s the market for a Kindle Calendar App?
A good question. Well, it’s quite big -
- Anyone who wants to check the date.
- Anyone who wants to keep a list of appointments.
- Anyone who needs it for work.
- People who need to check on holidays.
- Anyone who likes to take notes or likes to keep a journal. Until a Journal App shows up a Calendar would be good.
It’s a never-ending list and it’s pretty much guaranteed that a Kindle Calendar app would be a hit.